- 250 hours PIC (Pilot-In-Command) time.
- Possess a current FAA Private Pilot License.
- Possess a current FAA medical certificate.
- Have a current biennial flight review in accordance with FAR 61.56.
- Have the recent flight experience required to carry passemgers in accordance with FAR 61.57.
- Aircraft with current airworthness certificate and annual.
- Aircraft must be properly insured. (Typical insurance: $1 million bodily injury + $100k / seat)
- Sign an AIR TRANSPORT WAIVER OF LIABILITY certifying to the above. (At the event morning pilots' briefing)
Pilots: Please register to fly with us at: